Monday, October 26, 2009

So today....

I think I am ready to give this some more thought. I have been away for a long time. It has occured to me I was lured away by the stupid of facebook. Too easy, too simple. More like too lazy, for me, anyways. I am going to push to do my Blog again.(of course one must keep up on facebook!) Eli has grown. And I still am amazed by every moment of his life. I have been very sheltering of him. We have kept him home for the most part. I want to shelter him from the ravages of the world for as long as I can. He is a very sweet boy. He will get to see the world for all of its ugliness, soon enough. My wife and I now own our own home. It is cute. It fits our family well. Small, but comfy. A good fit for us. I have been thinking of Christmas this year already. I want to make this year special, for Beth and Eli.

No comments: